Funeral Homes in Ruskin, Florida

She had previously said, "If anything happens to me, look in the hall closet." No one wants to hear or think about that, so the response was always "Nothing is going to happen to you!". When we went in the closet and found a box with paperwork and an 800 number, the relief was immense. Now we knew, based on a contract signed by her, what her last wishes really were with no second-guessing. I would like to commend Indira at the Ruskin office of NCS for her compassion and careful attention to detail after the death of my mother. My brother and I were comforted and impressed with the professional way she handled everything about the cremation.

Zipperer's Funeral Home provides complete funeral services to the local community. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. When my mother passed away unexpectedly, my siblings and I were shocked and devastated.

Funeral Resources

Very helpful and empathetic, the process was simple and without any complication. They took time to listen and address our needs in a timely manner. Recently I was called upon to handle the affairs of a longtime friend. Luckily, my friend had made arrangements beforehand, but there were still some details to work out. Julie Smith made herself available and was willing to help me with each decision.

But then I called Oviedo's National Cremation & Burial Society and their direct cremation option were surprisingly affordable - literally thousands less than the other local providers. After my dad’s health was down, my father and mother looked into cremation, and they went to one of National Cremation’s seminars. Right after that, my father’s health really started failing so then we didn’t have to make the arrangements. I called National and they came out, did another presentation for me at the hospital. Bill, the person I personally dealt with, came directly to the hospital at the time when my father was in worst condition.

Request Your Information On Prepaying

Michael could not have been more helpful; he coordinated everything from start to finish, including... We received great assistance from Catherine Rawdin from the Ruskin office. She helped my brother and me with the loss of our Mom which was devastating to us. We met with her on Christmas Eve and she helped us with the paperwork, answered our questions and offered advice.

funeral homes in ruskin fl

So based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend National Cremation Services to anyone. This is the second time I have had dealings with National Cremation. In 2011 my mother passed away and in 2019 my wife passed away. I cannot thank this group enough for their concern, help, and professionalism. Our Family couldn't ask for a more professional and caring representative of the National Cremation Society, Ruskin then Indira Lugo. She was extremely respectful in meeting all our needs during the recent passing of my beloved Mother.

Ruskin's Funeral Homes Most Trusted Funeral Provider

It was my understanding that she had recently joined the Ruskin location--they will have a valuable asset with Julie on their team. Your monies are placed into a state-required trust fund, held and invested for future need, in accordance with the state law. The National Cremation Society files trust fund reports with each state in which we do business.

We will recommend National Cremation & Burial Society to our friends and family and stress the importance of prior coordination for these issues. Such quality of work and sincerity cannot be underestimated to the families you work with. Our parents made arrangements with National Cremation Society long before these difficult services were required. When our Mom passed away, Catherine performed her duties with quiet efficiency, empathy, and attention to detail.

Creal Funeral Home

Your friends and family will be asking you questions which will not only relate to the date and time of the funeral, but also about other matters that you may not have considered before. Among the many questions you will have to ask the people at Ruskin, FL funeral homes will be about the different types of places where the funeral service may be held. This is not a situation that many people are experienced in because it may only fall on you to carry out this task once or twice in your lifetime. Fortunately, this is where the expert guidance from funeral homes in Ruskin, FL will take you through the entire process.

funeral homes in ruskin fl

With our online grief support we will help you through this difficult time. No matter how you feel at this moment, you have our commitment - you're never alone. We partner with top funeral homes and cemeteries who offer quality service and price points for every family. For nonreligious people, a humanist service may be chosen where a celebrant will provide a nonreligious service.

Community answers

We offer a variety of memorial and personalization options to celebrate the life of your loved one through various memorials and services. Plan now to protect your loved ones later. Grant your family and dearest friends the time to grieve your loss and celebrate your life…instead of dealing with confusing choices during a painful time.

funeral homes in ruskin fl

I had an amazing experience with National Cremation and I was very happy with it. I really enjoyed the process, especially for how difficult of a time it was for us. After I pay some of my bills, I’m gonna try to do it for myself. So, they said they would arrange me being buried at the veteran cemetery, and they would take care of all that for me.

The man that sold the plan to me was very nice and he explained everything. Then when I went for my brother, Indira, the rep, was compassionate. When I went in to talk to Indira, she had everything there so it was easy to take care of. I told her that my brother was a veteran and that here in Sun City, we have urns for veterans that are made here. I asked her if I could bring that urn in, instead of the one that the package came with and that was no problem. She was very helpful and nice and I would recommend National Cremation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cruise Ship News, Ports & Cruises

40 famous graphic design companies from around the world

Long Beach Hotel